Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip & Walnut Vanilla Cookies
Active Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 30 cookies
Difficulty Level: 3/5
Recipe Type: Gluten-free
2 eggs, room temperature
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup light brown sugar
3 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
1 scoop Vanilla Cookie Boobie Body Superfood Shake
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a large bowl add eggs, butter and brown sugar. Use an electric mixer to beat until creamy, about 4 minutes on medium-high.
- To the butter mixture add oats, flour, Boobie Body, baking soda and sea salt and beat on low until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts then chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Scoop up 2 tablespoon sized portions of dough, roll each into a ball, place on sheet 1 ½ inch apart and flatten slightly with your hand.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes at 350°F until edges are lightly browned and center is still soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet.