Chocolate Bliss Banana Bread
Active Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: 3/5
Recipe Type: Gluten-free
3 bananas, overripe
2 eggs, large
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
¼ cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
2 scoops Chocolate Bliss Boobie Body Superfood Shake
¼ cup cacao powder, unsweetened
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas then stir in eggs, brown sugar, melted butter, coconut oil and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, mix together gluten-free flour, Boobie Body, cacao powder, baking soda and sea salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined careful not to over blend.
- Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips then pour mix into prepared loaf pan.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips and bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes until a knife inserted comes up without batter.