Chocolate Banana Bliss Protein Muffins
60 Calories / 11 grams protein
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3/4 cup of egg whites (4 eggs)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour 1/2 C plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops of Chocolate Bliss
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: chopped walnuts or chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray
4. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Makes 12 Muffins